These Gluten-free cookies were an absolute hit for this holiday season! Can be topped with any store bought frosting for an extra touch of sweetness. Enjoy!
1/2 cup almond flour
3/4 cup GF baking flour
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp maple syrup
1/3 cup Chocolate chips
Optional: vanilla frosting (I used Miss Jones Frosting)
3 tbsp of crushed candy canes
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients together in a small bowl.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Mix in your chocolate chips and scoop tablespoon sized balls onto a baking sheet.
6. Bake the cookies for 13 minutes.
7. Let cool and then top with frosting and crushed candy canes.
8. Enjoy! 🙂