Prep time: 5 minutes. Cook time: 4 minutes each pancake. Makes about 6-8 medium sized pancakes. Gluten-Free.
- 1 Cup of Gluten-Free Oat Flour (I make my own oat flour by blending quick oats in a blender for a few seconds)
- 2 Mashed Bananas
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil (for cooking)
- Optional toppings: Almond butter, raspberries, banana, and melted vegan chocolate chips from Lily’s Sweets.
- In a medium sized bowl, mash the 2 bananas with the 2 eggs until they’re mixed well.
- Add your oat flour, baking powder, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Pour medium sized pancakes onto the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side adding more coconut oil as needed. (Only flip once! It helps to keep the pancakes fluffy).
- Top with all your favorites and enjoy!