Prep time: 15 minutes. Bake Time: 15 minutes. Makes about 12-13 cookies. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Plant-Based.
For the Dough:
- 1 1/2 Cup of Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 1/4 Cup of Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
For the Cinnamon and Sugar Coating:
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the dough ingredients together (WARNING: it should be very thick!)
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper, roll the dough into about 12-13 time balls and flatten them out slightly.
- Place the cinnamon and coconut sugar in a small bowl for coating.
- Flip each cookie twice in the cinnamon and sugar coating and place back on the baking sheet.
- Once all cookies have been coated with the cinnamon and coconut sugar, place them in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!