Prep time: 10 minutes. Bake time: NONE. Freezer time: 15 minutes. Makes about 8-10 Cookies. Vegan, Gluten-Free, & Plant-Based.
- 2 Cups of Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup (optional to substitute with honey)
- 1/8 Tsp of Salt
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter (any nut butter works as long as it’s drippy and easy to stir)
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Roll the dough into about 8-10 medium sized cookies and placed them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 15 minutes and enjoy!