Prep time: 15 minutes. Bake time: 40 minutes. Makes one whole loaf.
***1 cup GF oat flour (I used Quaker’s quick oats)
1/2 cup GF 1 to 1 baking flour (I used Bob’s Red mills)
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 cup almond milk
1/4 cup chocolate chips (I used Lily’s Sweets stevia sweetened, vegan chocolate chips)
1/4 cup walnuts
***How to make oat flour:
Pour the gluten-free oats into a high powered blender and blend until the oats have turned into a flour consistency. NOTE: make sure the blender is completely dry to avoid flour sticking to the sides of the blender.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the mashed bananas, maple syrup, almond butter, 1 egg, almond milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Mix oat flour, GF 1 to 1 flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a small bowl.
4. Slowly add small bowl ingredients to the large bowl ingredients and mix well.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts at the end.
6. Grease a bread pan with coconut oil and pour batter evenly into the bread pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool and enjoy!