Prep time: 15 minutes. Cook time: 12 minutes. Makes about 24 mini muffins and 12 regular sized muffins.
Gluten-free, Vegan, Plant-based
1 cup GF oat flour @quaker
1/2 cup GF 1 to 1 baking flour (I used @bobsredmill )
2 ripe bananas (mashed)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond butter
2 tbsp cup almond milk
1 tsp ACV (Apple cider vinegar)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup chocolate chips @enjoylifefoods
1/2 of a banana sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Making your oat flour: scoop 1 cup of GF quick oats in the blender and blend for a few seconds until the oats turn into a flour.
2. In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients together (oats flour, GF one to one flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon)
3. Mash your 2 bananas and mix them with the wet ingredients (maple syrup, almond butter, almond milk, ACV, vanilla)
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Fold in your chocolate chips and grease your pan with coconut oil OR use paper cups (up to you :).
6. Chop up your 1/2 banana and place one slice on each muffin. (Press it down slightly so it bakes into the muffin).
7. Bake the mini muffins for 12 minutes (if you’re using larger tins, add 7-8 minutes OR until a toothpick comes out clean).
8. Cool for 10 minutes and ENJOY!